- class meshmode.distributed.MPIMeshDistributor(mpi_comm, manager_rank=0)¶
- send_mesh_parts(mesh, part_per_element, num_parts)¶
Sends each partition to a different rank. Returns one partition that was not sent to any other rank.
Returns the mesh sent by the manager rank.
- class meshmode.distributed.MPIBoundaryCommSetupHelper(mpi_comm, actx, local_bdry_conns, bdry_grp_factory)¶
Helper for setting up inter-partition facial data exchange.
- __init__(mpi_comm, actx, local_bdry_conns, bdry_grp_factory)¶
mpi_comm – An
actx – An array context
local_bdry_conns – A
dictmapping remote partition to local_bdry_conn, where local_bdry_conn is a
DirectDiscretizationConnectionthat performs data exchange from the volume to the faces adjacent to partition i_remote_part.
bdry_grp_factory – Group factory to use when creating the remote-to-local boundary connections
- __exit__(type, value, traceback)¶
dictmapping a subset of remote partitions to remote-to-local boundary connections, where a remote-to-local boundary connection is a
DirectDiscretizationConnectionthat performs data exchange across faces from partition i_remote_part to the local mesh. When an empty dictionary is returned, setup is complete.
- meshmode.distributed.get_partition_by_pymetis(mesh, num_parts, *, connectivity='facial', **kwargs)¶
Return a mesh partition created by
numpy.ndarraywith one entry per element indicating to which partition each element belongs, with entries between
Changed in version 2020.2: connectivity was added.